2 bedroom terraced house for saleKinfauns Terrace, Low Fell
- Highly Sought After Location
- Impressive Family Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Rear Off Street Parking/Yard
- Well Maintained Front Garden
- Generous Size Bespoke Lounge
- Two Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
***ICONIC STONE BUILT TERRACE*** Jan Forster Estates are delighted to welcome to the market this stunning two bedroom stone built property located on Kinfauns Terrace, a desirable pedestrianised street within the heart of Low Fell. The property boasts well proportioned rooms and some original features. Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating. The property is presented to a high standard with a well fitted kitchen, beautiful bathroom, good sized south facing garden to the front and a substantial yard which can also be used for off street parking. The property will appeal to first time buyers and young professionals. Early viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer and the central location.
Lounge - 3.89m x 5.95m -
Dining Room - 4.96m x 3.06m -
Kitchen - 2.02m x 3.79m -
Bathroom - 2.32m x 2.89m -
Bedroom One - 5.33m x 3.04m -
Bedroom Two - 2.95m x 3.06m -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40514445.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26129579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jan Forster Estates, Low Fell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.