2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrove Lane, Knottingley
Sold STC £100,000
- 2 Bedroom Semi Detached
- NO CHAIN
- Modernisation Required
- Close To Local Amenities
- Large Plot
- Suitable For First Time Buyers And Investors
This much loved two bed semi detached property boasts a good sized plot and is situated close to local amenities. Perfect for the first time buyer or investor.
Occupying a good sized plot in this quiet cul de sac location is this much loved two bedroom semi detached property close to local amenities. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property sits on a good sized plot with well maintained garden and driveway leading to detached, This property does require a degree of modernisation throughout.
Having a double glazed window and door to the front. Fitted with a telephone point and finished with a radiator.
Lounge 11' 8" into recess x 18' 4" ( 3.56m into recess x 5.59m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a gas fire in a feature surround and a television point. Finished with coving, wood panelling and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.59m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door to the side. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a one and a half bowl sink. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood. Plumbed for a washing machine. An internal door leads to the pantry which provides ample space for a fridge freezer. The kitchen is finished with wood panelling and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side. Stairs leading from the entrance hall to the first floor where there is access to the loft and a built in storage cupboard which houses the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 8' 11" ( 4.29m x 2.72m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front providing ample natural light. This master bedroom features fitted wardrobes to one wall and ample space for bedroom furniture. Fitted with a television point. Finished with coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.90m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Finished with coving and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with tiled walls and a radiator.
The property is set back from the lane at the front. There is a good size driveway providing off street parking and leading to the brick built single garage with an up and over door. In addition there is a smart lawn with planted borders.
To the rear is a generous garden which is mainly laid to lawn. There are planted borders, a garden path and garden shed.
From the Castleford office head to the bottom of Bank Street and turn right on to Savile Road. At the roundbaout take the third exit onto A656/Bridge Street. Pass through three roundaboutts remaining on the A656. Bear left on to B639/Park Road. At the roundabout take the first exit on to slip road. Merge on to M62 at Junction 33 take slip road left to A162 towards Ferrybridge Services. At the roundabout take the first exit. Merge on to A162 take slip road left. Keep straight on to A645, turn right on to Marine Villa Road. Turn right on to Grove Lane. The property will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40523646.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.