3 bedroom terraced house for saleArkwright Street, Horwich
- Two / three bedrooms
- Two good reception rooms
- Extended kitchen finished with white gloss units
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Gas central heating & double-glazing
- Ideal for first time buyers / those downsizing from a larger property but wishing to retain good living room and bedroom sizes
A very well presented and extended three bedroom home. The second reception room leads to the extended kitchen which is fitted in modern white gloss units and includes some integral appliances. The bathroom is also a modern style & a new boiler was installed during 2013.
Note: the home is currently configured as a two double bedroom terraced but subject to terms and conditions the owners would replace the subject partition wall to allow the home to function as a three bedroom.
In summary this is a very nice and flexible home, with GCH, DG and located in a convenient area.
Arkwright Street connects Chorley New Road and Victoria Road and has terraced homes to one side with cul-de-sac and walkways set perpendicular meaning that the homes do not look directly into the front of another terraced home which you would normally associate with this style of property. Horwich in general offers an excellent package which includes a vast array of shops and services within its town centre and also at the Middlebrook complex. There is an excellent transport infrastructure.
From our office turn left and at the traffic lights turn left into Chorley New Road. Continue for approximately 0.5 mile and Arkwright Street will be found on the left hand side – almost directly opposite Horwich Carpets, no. 24 is then positioned on the left and further identified by Lancasters’ Sale board.
Property ref: 121_2694_4068728
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40523802.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4068728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.