3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStechford Lane, Birmingham
Sold STC £140,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Popular Location
- Central Heating (where specified)
- Double Glazing (where specified)
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME, BOOK NOW TO VIEW*** Set in a popular location, call the sales team on 0121 749 7888.
Viewing comes recommended on this three bedroom semi-detached property set in a popular location. The property offers a bay fronted lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, garage, front and rear gardens. Call the sales team to arrange a viewing 0121 749 7888.
Pathway leading to front door and laid to lawn.
Double glazed door and window to front elevation, further double glazed window to side elevation and wood effect laminate flooring.
Door to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" max into bay x 12' 7" ( 3.94m max into bay x 3.84m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, gas fire, wall light point, central heating radiator, TV aerial and wood effect laminate flooring.
Dining Room 11' 10" max x 11' 10" ( 3.61m max x 3.61m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas and flooring, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine.
Double glazed window to side elevation and doors off to:
Bedroom One 11' 3" plus bay x 11' 10" ( 3.43m plus bay x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 11' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.01m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 8' 7" ( 1.98m x 2.62m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, bidet and wood effect laminate flooring.
Patio area, laid to lawn and fence to boundaries.
Up and over door, power socket, light point and door out to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40526703.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.