3 bedroom detached house for saleOundle Road, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Plot
Secure hardwood single glazed door to front leading to
Two under stairs storage cupboards, fitted carpet, stairs
3.66m (maximum including chimney breast) x 3.89m (minimum excluding bay window). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, fireplace with stone surround, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.65m x 3.03m (minimum excluding door recess) single glazed window to rear, built-in storage cupboards, radiator, fitted carpet.
2.15m x 2.25m Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units, double stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine, Single glazed wooden window to rear, vinyl flooring, hardwood to:
Enclosed side passageway
Hardwood single glazed door to front, Hardwood single glazed door to rear, WC and storage cupboard. Opening to garage:
Up and over door, power and lighting, single glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Single glazed window to side, fitted carpet, door to:
3.66m x 3.51m (maximum including wardrobes), built-in wardrobes, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.24m (minimum excluding bay window) x 3.25m (maximum including wardrobe), secondary glazed bay window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, fitted wardrobe.
2.49m (maximum including cupboard space) x 2.15m. PVCu double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, storage cupboard, sloped ceiling.
2.27m x 2.13m Three piece suite comprising vanity wash hand basin, WC and deep panelled bath, tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, sloped ceiling.
Sweeping gravel driveway to the front. With mature front and rear gardens with a variety of shrubs, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fence, mainly laid to lawn, covered Well in back garden, well stocked mature shrub borders, with outbuilding and access to PVCu conservatory.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40529088.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.