1 bedroom apartment for saleUpper Riverside, Greenwich Peninsula, SE10
Under Offer £460,000
- Gymnasium, swimming pool and steam room
- Cinema and games rooms
- Multiple terraces, roof gardens and sun deck
- Dining room, dining terrace and BBQ space
- Residents lounges and honesty bars
- Meeting rooms, library and co-working areas
- Recently launched
Greenwich Peninsula is big, eclectic and original. 15,000 new homes in a whole new swathe of London that brings together culture, community and stunning architecture, all wrapped by the river Thames.
Five towers cut like prisms make simply stunning modern architecture. Designed by world-renowned architects SOM. Residents enjoy the pavement cafes, destination restaurants, the 5 km running trail and garden Pavilion. All with views of the rolling river Thames.
Each building in Upper Riverside has a subtly distinct glass and honeyed stone façade that creates a stunning illusion of translucency as angles change across the exterior. A stepped geometric design brings an unusual quality of light and dual aspect vistas to the apartments. The orientation to the river exposes living spaces to river views and maximum daylight continued from the warm timber balconies facing the waterfront.
Images are computer generated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40533090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.