1 bedroom flat for saleThe Croft, Bourne, PE10
- Brand New 1 Bed Apartment
- First Floor, space for stair lift
- Over 55's Development
- Communal Manor House for Residents
- Great location close to amenities
- 1 bedroom, bathroom,
- Kitchen/diner and lounge
- Off Road Parking for residents & Visitors
- Viewing Highly Recommended
The Croft at Bourne is not just a place to live but a community of like-minded neighbours who enjoy a lifestyle full of possibilities. The development is purely for residents who are 55 or over in age. This one bedroom brand new apartment has been thoughtfully designed to include such features as a wider than average staircase to accommodate a stair lift if required. The accommodation comprises an entrance lobby with stairs leading to the main hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, bedroom, a shower room and includes communal parking. The focal point of the development is a large house that was built by a wealthy local businessman and can be found at the bottom of the impressive tree-lined avenue leading from the road and is now named 'The Manor House', it has been restored to its former glory as part of the development and is communal area they can be enjoyed by all the residents if they wish and also has the site Managers office in it. The Croft is ideally located within Bourne, providing access to many local amenities. A supermarket, doctors' surgery and a bus stop are only a short walk away, as are many shops and restaurants. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this way of life.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40536003.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPA160126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.