Studio flat for saleBath Street, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £45,000 - £55,000
- Studio Apartment
- One Bedroom
- City Centre Location
- Permit Parking
- Perfect First Time Buy or Buy To Let Investment
First time buyers or buy to let investors take note of this well presented one bedroomed studio apartment situated within walking distance to Nottingham City Centre. The property offers perfect compact living for any young professional and the property also benefits from permit parking.
Guide price of £45,000 - £55,000. Offered to the market is this one bedroomed studio apartment situated within walking distance to Nottingham City Centre which would make a perfect purchase for any first time buyer or buy to let investor. The property has been well maintained throughout and benefits from the availability of permit parking. This secndod floor apartment is situated within a unique Victorian high gothic apartment block situated amongst 80 apartments. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
Door leading into the entrance hall giving access bathroom/WC and steps leading to the lounge/bedroom.
Lounge/ Bedroom 11' 1" x 12' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.78m )
Single glazed window to rear giving a skyline view of the city, wooden flooring, electric storage heater and additional decorative shelving.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 12' 2" Max ( 2.29m x 3.71m Max )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, single glazed window, sink drainer, additional work surfaces and part tiled walls. Electric fan assisted oven and electric hob, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, vinyl floor covering and ceiling spotlights.
Single glazed window, bath, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and airing cupboard.
Separate WC with tiled flooring.
To the front of the property are spacious lawned communal gardens with tree frontage.
To the rear of the property is access to a private car park with allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40536627.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.