5 bedroom detached house for saleHighfield Lane, Thursley, Godalming, Surrey, GU8
- 5 Bedrooms with 2 bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms plus Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Garage with store room
- Detached Outbuilding/Games room
- Oak framed guest house and separate Groom's cottage
- American style barn with eight stables and a further 3 bay stable block
- Garden paddocks and woodland
- In all approximately 17 acres
Hedge Farm is an outstanding Grade II Listed farmhouse believed to be dating back to 1468. The property has been recently refurbished with the accommodation laid out over three floors.
In addition to the principle house there is an outbuilding which the current owners use as a games room/man cave along with a separate oak framed guest house and a groom's cottage.
The 12th Century village of Thursley lies to the west of the main London to Portsmouth road and at its heart sit the Three Horseshoes pub, a village hall, nursery school and cricket pavilion. The National Trust and Thursley Nature Reserve own much of the surrounding woodland, heath and farm lane. It also lies within The Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The area is extremely popular for its wide range of public schools both boys and girls, including Aldro, Barrow Hills, Bedales, Charterhouse, Cranleigh, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights, Guildford High School for girls, Prior's Field, Rodborough College, St Catherine's, St Hilary's, St Edmund's, Royal Grammar School (Guildford) and Wellington College.
Hedge Farm offers extensive equestrian facilities which include a manege, American style barn with eight stables plus a further secluded stable block with three boxes along with garden, paddocks and woodland. In all approximately 17 acres.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUC160005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International, Prime and Country House. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.