4 bedroom detached house for saleBedford View, Manea, March
Offers in Excess of £450,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- 17ft Kitchen
- 17ft Lounge
- 21ft Dining Area
- Underfloor heating to the Ground Floor
- Double Garage and Extensive Off-Road Parking
- Annexe Potential (STP)
- 1.1/4 Acre Plot (STMS)
£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
*21ft Dining Area
*Underfloor heating to the Ground Floor
*Double Garage and Extensive Off-Road Parking
*Annexe Potential (STP)
*1.1/4 Acre Plot (STMS)
£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property. Set on a 1.1/4 acre plot with 17ft Kitchen and lounge, underfloor heating to the groundfloor, double garage and extensive off-road parking, this property has Annexe Potential (STP).
PVCu Entrance Door to:
Wood flooring, under stairs cupboard, stairs off to first floor, under floor heating.
Low level WC with wash hand basin, and underfloor heating.
4.55m into bay x 5.40m (14'9" x 17'7") PVCu double glazed bay window to front, PVCu double glazed window to side, LED recessed spots, under floor heating, TV, and superfast phone point.
3.67m x 5.40m (12'0" x 17'7") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating range oven with extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave, island incorporating 11/4 bowl composite sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, wood flooring, under floor heating, aluminium self-cleaning double glazed bi-fold doors to rear, opening to;
6.13m x 2.91m (20'11" x 9'5") PVCu double glazed window to side and rear, double glazed aluminium self-cleaning bi-fold doors to side, self-cleaning glass roof with rain and temperature controlled opening/closing, wood flooring, under floor heating, TV point.
2.20m x 2.76m (7'2" x 9'0") fitted with two tall storage cupboards, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, under floor heating, PVCu double glazed door to side. Air Source Heat Pump providing hot water and heating.
Remote and rain controlled self-cleaning Velux window to side, radiator, wall lights, two storage cupboards. Access to loft.
3.78m maximum x 5.09m maximum (12'4" x 16'7") PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed French doors to rear with Juliet balcony, radiator, TV and Telephone points.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, LED recessed spots, extractor fan, PVCu frosted double glazed window to side, and porcelain tiling.
3.89m x 2.65m (12'8" x 8'7") PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, and TV points.
3.89m x 2.63m (12'7" x 8'6") PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, and TV points.
2.56m x 3.12m (8'4" x 10'2") PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, and TV points.
2.73m x 2.16m (8'10" x 7'1") Fitted with a four piece suite comprising a deep freestanding bath, double shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, marble tiled floor, PVCu frosted double glazed window to side.
Open plan to the front with a drive to the side leading to ample off road parking for 10+ cars and the double garage. Outside tap on driveway next to utility door. The rear garden benefits from a large paved sandstone patio area with external power socket and exterior LED lighting overlooking the extensive one acre (STMS) gardens with wildlife pond.
5.44m x 5.40m (17'8" x 17'7") two remote electric doors, power and light connected, courtesy door to the rear. PVCu door the side gives access to an entrance hall (9'0" x 12'6") and shower room (9'0" x 4'4") containing 3-piece suite including electric shower, heater, and extractor fan. Stairs leading to the first floor (27'3" x 12'3") having laminate floor, two Velux windows to the side, circular window to front and back, power and light connected. Electric radiators in garage hall (back room) and top room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40567011.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.