3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVale Drive, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £180,000
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- No forward chain
- Corner plot
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and driveway
* No forward chain
* Kitchen breakfast room
* Semi detached house
* Three bedrooms
* En suite to master
* Corner plot
* Garage and driveway
* Enclosed garden
Stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, doors to:
Fitted with a low level wc and wash hand basin, radiator, frosted double glazed window to side.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
9' 9" x 8' 5" (2.97m x 2.57m). Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted electric oven, gas hob extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to front.
15' 8" max x 15' 3" max (4.78m max x 4.65m max). Double glazed window to rear, two radiators, double doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, stairs to second floor landing, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, doors to:
15' 2" x 8' 6" (4.62m x 2.59m). Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
10' 1" x 8' 8" (3.07m x 2.64m). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
12' 4" max x 11' 6" max (3.76m max x 3.51m max). Double glazed dormer window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, access to loft.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, radiator, velux window.
The front of the property is enclosed by wrought iron railings with a low maintenance garden. The walled rear garden is largely laid to lawn with gated access to the rear.
Single garage with parking space to the front, up and over door, eave space storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40570410.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.