3 bedroom house for salePilgrims Place, Littlebourne Road, Canterbury, Kent
ONLY A FEW REMAIN OF THESE STUNNING TOWN HOUSES WITH MASTER BEDROOMS THAT REALLY HAVE THE WOW FACTOR
Perfectly placed close to the city of Canterbury on the Littlebourne Road, we are open 7 days a week 10am - 5pm to view our stunning Show Homes that boast a range of accommodation to suit any lifestyle.
A fantastic 3 bedroom townhouse featuring lounge/dining room (16'2 x 14'5) and kitchen (10'7 x 7'4) and w.c to the ground floor. On the First floor are Bedroom 2 (14'5 x 9'6) and Bedroom 3 (14'5 x 10'10) and family bathroom. The top floor comprises of the Master Bedroom (14'5 x 12'7), seperate Dressing Area (7'4 x 7'2) and en-suite shower room.
* Contemporary fitted kitchen units with complimentary work surfaces
* Integrated double fan assisted electric oven
* Fully Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer
* TV satellite digital and FM system point
* Gas fired central heating
* Timber shed in rear garden
* 10 year NHBC warranty
Disclaimer: Internal images are of the Show Home Plot 89.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Ask for details.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AGB150159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann , Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.