3 bedroom terraced house for sale14 Drumlanrig Street, Thornhill, Dumfriesshire, DG3 5LL
- Electric Heating
HANDSOME MID TERRACED TWO STOREY SANDSTONE DWELLINGHOUSE, WITH SOME ATTRACTIVE ORIGINAL FEATURES, IN GOOD CENTRAL LOCATION IN THE PICTURESQUE CONSERVATION VILLAGE OF THORNHILL. THIS PROPERTY IS IN NEED OF SOME REFURBISHMENT BUT HAS POTENTIAL FOR EXTENSION.
THORNHILL IS A PICTURESQUE VILLAGE WITH WIDE STREETS LINED WITH LIME TREES AND LIES APPROXIMATELY 14 MILES NORTH OF DUMFRIES. THERE ARE EXCELLENT PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS WITHIN THE VILLAGE WHICH ALSO HAS A QUALITY 18-HOLE GOLF COURSE, A THRIVING BOWLING CLUB AND TENNIS AND SQUASH CLUBS. THE AREA IS WELL KNOWN FOR SALMON AND TROUT FISHING IN THE RIVER NITH AND ITS TRIBUTARIES AND FOR ITS SHOOTING AND HILL WALKING OPPORTUNITIES. FOUR MILES TO THE NORTH LIES DRUMLANRIG CASTLE WITH ITS EXTENSIVE WOODLAND WALKS, CYCLE TRACKS AND VIEWS OF THE PICTURESQUE LANDSCAPES AROUND.
TELEPHONE THE SELLING AGENTS ON 01848 330207 FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Main door to hallway with attractive stair rail. Dimplex white meter radiator. Cloakroom cupboard stretching underneath the stairs. Meter cupboard.
17' X 10' 1"
Tiled fireplace and hearth with open fire. Two single glazed windows to the front. Dimplex white meter radiator. Shelved cupboard. 6 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
SITTING ROOM & KITCHEN
12' 5" X 13' 2"
Tiled fireplace and hearth housing an open fire. Dimplex radiator. 6 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet. Walk-in shelved cupboard.
8' 8" X 4'
Range of work tops, base units and wall cupboards. Single drainer sink unit. 3 x 13 amp power points. Strip light. Both the sitting room and the kitchen have single glazed windows to the rear garden.
Small utility area which has 2 x 13 amp power points. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Single glazed window and outside door.
The upper landing has Dimplex white meter radiator. 2 x 13 amp power points. Storage cupboard.
17' X 10' 2"
Tiled fireplace and hearth with open fire. Single glazed window to the front. Dimplex white meter radiator. 5 x 13 amp power points. Telephone point. Fitted carpet.
14' 7" X 10' 8"
Tiled fireplace with open fire. Single glazed window to the rear with view to the local hills. 6 x 13 amp power points. Dimplex white meter radiator.
7' 9" X 6'
Single glazed window to the front. 2 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
11' 4" X 5' 5"
Bath, wash hand basin and WC. Drawer units. Single glazed window to the rear with venetian blinds. Heated towel rail. Wall mounted electric heater. Fitted carpet. Mirrored bathroom cabinet.
19' 8" X 14' 1"
Up and over door, electric light. Workbench. 2 x 13 amp power points. Side door. Storage cupboard.
Outside water faucet. Paved area in red chips, area of grass.
Rear vehicular access from Back Lane.
1. Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code DG3 5LL
Council Tax Band C
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens
6. Entry by arrangement
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40574997.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14DrumlanrigSt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.