7 bedroom character property for saleChester Road, Tabley
- A stunning period detached residence standing in approximately 2.2 acres
- Seven bedrooms and four reception rooms
- Extensive range of outbuildings providing tremendous further potential
- Delightful open views over adjoining countryside
A stunning period detached house providing spacious and tasteful accommodation full of charm and character standing within grounds of 2.2 acres or thereabouts benefiting from a large detached outbuilding providing tremendous further potential and also having delightful views over adjoining countryside.
Tabley Grange is situated in a convenient location just off Chester Road and has ease of access to a wide range of local centres together with the motorway network.
Believed to have been originally constructed around the early 1800s of rendered brick with a slated roof, the property provides spacious and tasteful accommodation which is full of charm and character and provides tremendous potential to be appointed to an individual's own taste and requirements. In addition, there is a large detached outbuilding which currently comprises offices and garages together with further outbuildings and the house stands within mature gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with the benefit of a tennis court and delightful views over adjoining countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40578438.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference tableygt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meller Braggins, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.