3 bedroom detached house for saleBarbican Way, Grimsby
Sold by Us
- Rear garden is a real sun trap and is the perfect place on a sunny day.
- In Catchment area for 2 junior and 2 senior schools with Ofsted credits
- Kitchen has integral fridge and dishwasher
- Main bedroom, spacious with En-suite and modern power shower
- Bedroom 2 has spacious built in wardrobes
- Quiet area with friendly neighbours
- Driveway provides off road parking
- Versatile dining / sun room
- Solid pine flooring through kitchen, hall, dining & sunroom
- Handy understairs cupboard
A modern three bed detached property set in the popular location of New Waltham, Grimsby. Close to local amenities and in the catchment area of two junior schools and two senior schools, one of which (Toll Bar academy) is an Ofsted 'outstanding' rating and is considered one of the top schools in the country.
The house comprises a modern kitchen/diner with an extension, semi-converted garage into a utility room, lounge and toilet on the ground floor. On the first floor it has a family bathroom, with a P-shaped Jacuzzi bath, three bedrooms, with the main bedroom comprising an en-suite.
The house has a driveway, front and rear garden, with the rear garden having a decked area and is also South-West facing making it a pleasant place for the sunny days.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference mrl-ern. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.