Commercial Property for saleNorth Wales Town, Conwy
Freehold Commercial Premises sited on a well established Trading Parade on the main road being offered due to retirement.
The premises are currently used as a Sandwich Shop and Delicatessen providing a Ground Floor Shop with Ancillary Rooms and Rock Shop
The First Floor Flat is currently let providing an income with the Kiosk also let producing an income.
Ground Floor -
Frontage - 7.87m (25'10) -
Maximum Depth - 4.65m (15'3) -
Shop - Strip lighting, power points, part tiled walls and metal roller shutters and side personnel door. Preparation Area with work surface with inset stainless steel sink unit. Shelving and strip lighting.
Rear Preparation Area - 2.57m x 3.51m (8'5 x 11'6) - Twin stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Storage cupboards, part tiled walls, power points and fluorescent strip lights. Hemseck walk in refrigeration unit.
Rear Hallway - Door to exterior
Staff Toilet Off - W.C and pedestal wash hand basin.
First Floor -
Flat - Access via rear staircase to First Floor
Rear Porch - Glazed door to
Fitted Kitchen - 2.13m x 3.15m (7' x 10'4) - Fitted out with a modern range of white faced base and wall mounted units with formica topped work surfaces having tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel sink unit, power points, vinyl floor covering and uPVC double glazed window.
Inner Hall - Walk in cupboard.
Living Room - 3.56m x 4.47m (11'8 x 14'8) - Tiled fireplace, power point and uPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom - Three piece white suite, half tiled walls, timber clad ceiling and uPVC double glazed window. Vinyl floor covering.
Bedroom 1 - 3.89m x 2.69m (12'9 x 8'10) - uPVC double glazed window, carpet, power points and built in cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 2 - 3.61m x 3.30m(maximum measurements) (11'10 x 10'10 - Power points, carpet and two uPVC double glazed windows.
Exterior - Block pavior forecourt area with a metal shuttered area.
Brick Built Kiosk - 2.67m x 6.50m (8'9 x 21'4) - Metal roller shutters and electric laid on. Rear concreted area providing parking for up to four cars with access off Sandbank Road.
Directions - From Rhyl proceed via the A548 Coast Road through Kinmel Bay and onto Towyn. The premises are located in the Parade on the right hand side adjacent to the Fourway traffic lights on Gors Road, Sandbank Road and Towyn Road. Parking is available on the Public Car Park on Sandbank Road.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection. 3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 13th January 2016.
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26135067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.