2 bedroom retirement property for saleSt Chads Road, Far Headingley, Leeds 16
Offers in Region of
- **FREE MANAGEMENT CHARGES FOR 1 YEAR**
- 2 Double Bed Ground Floor Flat For Over 55's
- Resident House Manager
- On-Site Laundry & Guest Suite
- Emergency Pull Cords, 24 Hour Careline Monitoring
- Safe & Secure Environment
- Close To Local Amenities
- Open To Offers - Immediate Vacant Possession
**FREE MANAGEMENT CHARGES FOR ONE YEAR** A McCarthy & Stone GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT in this VERY SOUGHT AFTER three storey development, with a resident House Manager and 24 hour emergency Careline back-up response. This popular location offers local shops only a few minutes walk away, along with buses into town, and doctors, dentists, pharmacies and churches are all close by. The property is well positioned to the ground floor level but due to its elevated corner position the flat is on the upper ground offering additional security, privacy and has a sunny aspect to all rooms with views over communal gardens. The property benefits from DOUBLE GLAZING, ELECTRIC HEATING, EMERGENCY PULL CORDS and waist high electric sockets and briefly comprises a hall with storage, a large living room, fitted kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms with master bedroom having fitted wardrobes. The remainder of the development offers a communal lounge for coffee mornings, etc,and a laundry and a guest suite for visiting relatives or guests available at a nominal daily rate. OPEN TO OFFERS. IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40607115.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.