2 bedroom apartment for saleLeasowe Road, Wirral
Sold STC £100,000
- NO CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- WELL PRESENTED
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
NO CHAIN, TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT. Separate lounge and kitchen, family bathroom and en-suite shower room. Property is bright and airy, has views from all windows and is very well-presented. VIEW EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT. Situated in a popular residential area, benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and views from every window. The accommodation briefly comprises; hall, lounge, kitchen, family bathroom and two double bedrooms, one benefiting form having an ensuite shower room. NO CHAIN. CALL TO BOOK VIEWING TODAY.
Laminate floor, ceiling lights, radiator and intercom.
Lounge 18' 4" x 10' 7" ( 5.59m x 3.23m )
Laminate floor, ceiling lights, two radiators and UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, tiled floor and tiled splashback. Integrated fridge/freezer, space for oven, hob with hood over and plumbing for washing machine/tumble dryer. Radiator, wall mounted boiler within wall unit, ceiling spotlights and two UPVC double glazed windows, one to front and one to side aspect.
Three piece suite comprising, low level WC, panelled bath and pedestal sink. Tiled floor and part tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom One 11' x 12' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.76m )
Carpet flooring, ceiling lights, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side. Door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Tiled floor and part tiled walls, low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Extractor fan, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 10' 8" ( 2.46m x 3.25m )
Carpet floor, ceiling lights, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side.
Property benefits from an allocated car park space at the rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40617033.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.