7 bedroom garage for saleStainsacre Lane, Whitby, North Yorkshire
Well established business with beautiful seven bedroom accommodation, including annex and substantial buildings.
On the A171 just outside town close to popular retail park ideal for attracting additional passing trade. Surrounded by open fields to three sides having a lovely rural feel.
Having two separate accommodations this MOT and mechanical repair business would be ideal for two business partners to live and work yet retain their own personal space. A couple could live here and also run a holiday let or B & B alongside the garage business. Subject to obtaining consents the site has potential for complete change of use. Currently fully equipped with everything needed to run a successful business.
• Five bedroom detached dormer bungalow with gardens.
• Attached two bedroom annex.
• Double glazing, central heating and conservatory.
• Successful servicing/mechanical repair garage.
• Fully equipped separate MOT bay.
• Three lifts, rolling road and tyre bay.
• Excellent A171 location to the South West of Whitby.
• Title split into part residential part commercial.
• Substantial buildings, parking and storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-40624071.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY150160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Whitby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.