19 bedroom detached house for saleFron Fawr, Boncath, Nr Cardigan, Pembrokeshire, SA37
- High quality holiday cottage complex in West Wales
- Successful lifestyle business with significant turnover
- Great potential to grow the business further
- 6 holiday cottages (2 x 4 bed, 3 x 3 bed & 1 x 2 bed)
- Graded 4 & 5 Star by Visit Wales
- Set in unspoilt countryside and close to the famous Heritage Coastline
- Landscaped gardens & grounds. In all, set in about 3 acres
- Option to purchase pastureland & woodland
- EPC Rating = E
Successful lifestyle business with significant turnover.
Fron Fawr is nestled amongst the North Pembrokeshire countryside and on the borders of Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion, with stunning views over meadows, hills and woodlands.
It is only a few miles from the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast and Cardigan Bay.
The 6 holiday cottages include a character 3/4 bedroom traditional farmhouse and 5 well appointed holiday cottages that have been converted from traditional Welsh slate and stone barns into bright spaces offering modern holiday living with a contemporary design and feel. The complex has been very successful and produces a significant turnover. However there is still potential to grow the business further and explore other opportunities e.g. equestrian holiday providing accommodation for horses and their owners.
Please see brochure on the Savills website for detailed information (and a video) or contact us to send you one.
Square Footage: 6,662 sq ft
Acreage: 3 Acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40624179.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS140040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.