2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale9, Armour Wynd, Dalmellington, KA67RF
- Attractive modern semi-detached 2 bedroom bungalow with integrated garage locate din the quiet market town of Dalmellington
- Comprises vestibule, hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and shower room. Ideal for young family, rental market
- Potential rental income £500 - £600 per calendar month post vacant possession achieved
- Further benefits from UPVC double glazing, integrated single garage, gardens to front and rear
- Well Located within the Heart of the Historic Market Town of Dalmellington, Ayrshire for Access to All Town Centre Amenities with Further Amenities Available in Nearby Ayr and Kilmarnock with Excellen
Full descriptionWell proportioned 2 bedroom Modern semi bungalow within the quiet and popular historic market town of Dalmellington, Ayrshire. Accommodation comprises; Entrance Vestibule, Reception Hallway, Spacious Front Facing Lounge, Generously Proportioned Dining Sized Kitchen fitted with a range of modern floor and wall mounted units, 2 Double Sized Bedrooms and a shower room. The property further benefits from Double Glazing, integrated garage and heating system. Private Gardens to the Front and Rear. Rental Potential is Anticipated within the Region of £550 per Month (£6600 per Annum) giving a reasonable yield on Guide price purchase. EPC Rating D. Dallmellington provides a range of local shops and amenities including local schooling. Historic Dalmellington has a past as a rest area, market town, weaving centre and mining village. The Scottish Dark Sky Observatory is located near Dalmellington and is within the northern edge of the Galloway Forest Dark Sky Park. Good road links to surrounding areas with local bus services connecting to same. Handy for Ayrshire coast and Ayr town centre is the largest town which offers a superb selection of shops and amenities including Marks & Spencer's and Debenhams. Ayr also provides mainline railways station and easy access to the A77/M77. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 671687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.