4 bedroom detached house for saleRoyal Troon Mews, Wakefield, WF1
- Large Garden Space...perfect for trampolining, Water fights, running around in, Entertainting
- Proximity to Outstanding Local School (Rooks Nest Academy)
- Quiet, friendly development has a playground area on the development.
- Close to City Centre - less than half a mile from Wakefield
- Good Motorway links (M1 / M62)
- Good sized rooms (ground and first floor)
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Integrated kitchen appliances (fridge/freezer, cooker/gas hob, dishwasher)
- Solid oak flooring to hallway & dining room
Modern 4 bedroom detached house, with no upper chain, on a quiet development close to Wakefield city centre. Spacious rooms, perfect for family living, large living room, separate dinning room and good sized dining kitchen. Outside is a small lawned garden to front of the property, to the rear is a large garden, laid mostly to grass, with 2 patio areas. The property is close to good schools with good links to both M1 / M62 motorway networks, giving easy access to both Leeds and Wakefield.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40627656.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference odo-x6b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.