1 bedroom flat for saleRose Street, Glasgow, G3
- Spacious 1 bedroom flat located in the popular Garnethill area in the CITY CENTRE of Glasgow.
- The accommodation comprises; Entrance hallway, living room/bedroom 2, full double bedroom, kitchen and family bathroom.
- The property further benefits from having double glazing, on street parking, well maintain communal areas, central location
- Energy Rating Band C
NEW TO THE MARKET
Offers Invited Over £125,000.00.
Spacious 1 bedroom flat located in the popular Garnethill area in the CITY CENTRE of Glasgow.
The accommodation comprises;
living room/bedroom 2,
full double bedroom,
dining sized kitchen with modern units
and family bathroom.
The property further benefits from having;
on street parking,
well maintain communal areas,
central location walking distance to city centre and all Universities (Glasgow, Caledonian, Strathclyde, School of Art).
In affluent sought after, by professionals and students alike, surroundings - Glasgow city centre, universities & colleges, Buchanan St and Sauchiehall St all walking distance.
Excellent rental demand from Glasgow's Caledonian University & Strathclyde University.
In addition to the universities the famous Glasgow School of Art is located in Garnethill just a short distance from the flat.
Cowcaddens subway makes for easy access to Byres Road & the West End.
Excellent BUY TO LET investment. May also suit young professionals or first time buyers.
Estimated RENTAL CIRCA: £800 PCM as a 2 bedroom (£9,600 PER ANNUM)
100% PRIME LOCATION.
- 2016 HOME REPORT AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST -
VIEWING STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - CONTACT FPS ON 0141-411-0066 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 499208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FPS Estate Agency , Burnfield Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.