2 bedroom terraced house for saleSmawthorne Grove, Castleford
Offers Over £75,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Brick Built Outbuildings
- On Street Parking
Perfect for the first time buyer is this well presented two bedroom mid terrace property which has been modernised throughout in recent years.
Situated close to Castleford town centre and all its local amenities is this two bedroom mid terrace which has been fully refurbished in recent years to provide modern accommodation throughout. The property comprises of lounge, kitchen diner, two bedrooms and upstairs bathroom. To the rear is a low maintenance flagged garden with two brick built storage areas and to the front is on street parking.
Lounge 11' 8" into recess x 11' 9" ( 3.56m into recess x 3.58m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This well presented living space is fitted with an electric stove style fire set within the hearth, television point and a telephone point. Finished with recessed spot lights, wood effect laminate flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 13' 2" ( 3.61m x 4.01m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the rear. This light and spacious kitchen diner is fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units with contrasting worktops incorporating a sink with drainer. There is a stylish matching kitchen island complete with gas hob and modern extractor unit. In addition there is an electric oven set within the chimney breast and a television point. Plumbed for a washing machine and finished with recessed spot lights and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs leading from the inner lobby to the first floor.
Bedroom One 11' 9" into recess x 12' ( 3.58m into recess x 3.66m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. This spacious master bedroom provides ample space for furniture plus a built in storage cupboard. Fitted with a television point. Finished with recessed spot lights, neutral decor and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 5' 10" ( 4.06m x 1.78m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a television point. finished with wood effect laminate looring and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a bath, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a W.C. Finished with spot lights, tiled walls, an extractor fan and modern ladder style radiator. There is also a built in storage cupboard which houses the Worcester Bosch combi boiler.
The property abuts the pavement to the front where there is on street parking.
To the rear is a flagged patio and two brick built out buildings.
From this office proceed to the top of Bank Street carry straight across into Station Road and follow the one-way system onto Lower Oxford Street. Turn 1st left onto Beancroft Road, turn 4th left into Smawthorne Lane and turn 1st right into Smawthorne Grove. the property will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40634307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.