3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurchfield Road, Walton, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached House
- Ground Floor Extension
- Three Reception Rooms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Building Plot (Subject To Permission)
**** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE **** Offering a UNIQUE opportunity this PERIOD PROPERTY has the ADDITION of a BUILDING PLOT (subject to planning). The property itself has been extended to benefit THREE RECEPTION ROOMS an EN-SUITE to master as well as OFF-ROAD parking and a SINGLE GARAGE.
Part glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs.
Laminate flooring, door to:
PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, recently refitted with two piece suite comprising, wall mounted vanity wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
4.88m x 2.39m (16' x 7'10"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, archway to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Refitted with two piece suite comprising recessed tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and heated towel rail, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
4.22m x 2.39m (13'10" Maximum into bay x 7'10"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
3.38m x 7.24m (11'1" x 23'9"). Living flame effect gas fire set in feature surround, built-in understairs storage cupboard, radiator, double radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, open plan to:
3.51m x 3.43m (11'6" x 11'3"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, PVCu sliding patio double doors to garden.
3.71m x 3.63m (12'2" x 11'11" Maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl ceramic sink with single drainer and stainless steel swan neck mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, archway to:
4.95m x 3.35m (16'3" x 11'). PVCu double glazed window to side, double radiator, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed sliding patio double doors to garden, door to:
Plumbing for automatic washing machine with heated towel rail.
Ceiling, access to loft space, door to:
3.35m x 3.66m (11' x 12'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in overstairs storage cupboard, double radiator, coving to ceiling, door to:
Refitted with four piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with hand shower attachment over, vanity wash hand basin in vanity unit with cupboards under, shower enclosure with fitted shower with body jets and close coupled WC, heated towel rail, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, recessed ceiling spotlights.
3.33m x 3.63m (10'11" x 11'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Outside: Front garden enclosed by low brick wall, with driveway providing off road parking and leading to a single garage with gated access to further off road parking. Rear garden is enclosed by timber panelled fence and mature conifer hedge to rear and sides, large paved patio with seating area, mainly laid to lawn, well stocked mature and established ornamental flower and shrub borders and beds, two timber gardens shed, ornamental sunken fishpond with pump connected.
The garden is a substantial plot with currently lapsed planning permission for a dwelling to be constructed to the side, In the valuers opinion this could possibly be re-constituted with the possibility of constructing two semi-detached properties (subject to planning consent)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40637805.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.