3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Station Road, Bromsgrove
Sold STC £300,000
- PERIOD TOWN HOUSE STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- REFURBISHED TO SELL
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN EXTENSION
- BATHROOM, SHOWER AND GROUND FLOOR W,C.
- UTILITY STORE
- BRICK SHED
- DELIGHTFUL GARDENS
- DOUBLE GLAZED , CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 CARS
One of the truly sought after locations in central Bromsgrove. Ideal for private and state education, easily walkable into the town's shopping High Street as well as a range of bars and restaurants. 5 minutes drive to the railway station as well as accessible for major highways. This period style property will be very popular being laid out on three floors, the layout comprises: Entrance hallway, two reception rooms, one with ornate fire surround and one with feature fire recess, breakfast kitchen extension, guest w.c., utility cupboard, brick shed. Three double bedrooms and modern family bathroom, plus additional shower. Recently repainted and carpeted throughout to sell. Well proportioned rear garden having sunny aspect. Off road parking for two cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40638066.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4318119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.