4 bedroom detached house for saleCabrach, Manse Brae, Lochgilphead, PA31 8QZ
Offers in Region of
- Entrance Vestibule. Hallway.
- Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- 4 Bedrooms (Master en-suite)
- Family Bathroom.
- Double Glazing. Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Well maintained garden.
- 3 adjoining stone outbuildings with power.
Cabrach is a particularly appealing DETACHED HOUSE of great character within a very pleasant residential part of Lochgilphead which enjoys views, from the upper floor, over the town towards Loch Gilp and hills beyond.
Within the present owners period of ownership this property has been completely modernised and upgraded whilst, at the same time, retaining many original features with beautifully presented accommodation on the ground floor comprising entrance vestibule, hallway, charming lounge with bay window overlooking the garden, splendid dining room also with bay window and similar fireplace , beautifully fitted kitchen with range and large breakfast bar, utility room, spacious bedroom with en suite whilst the upper floor comprises a further three bright airy bedrooms with splendid views and a super family bathroom.
The garden grounds are very well maintained with a large stone terrace leading onto the lawn whilst the rear courtyard comprises three adjoining stone outbuildings which have power and light.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B7143-t-950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Balfour & Sutherland, Campbeltown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.