3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTowell Close, BOSTON
Sold STC £185,000
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN DINER
- SIZEABLE PLOT
- OFF ROAD PARKING & ATTACHED GARAGE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A rare opportunity to acquire a particularly well presented and spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated in this popular cul-de-sac location. The property in brief benefits from Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Entrance Hall, 3 Bedrooms, separate WC, Shower Room, off road parking and attached garage.
SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH 3 BEDROOMS, SIZEABLE PLOT AND GARAGE
With door to front aspect and matching pair of windows to front aspect, coving to ceiling, loft hatch, radiator, built-in double cloak cupboard, built-in double airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, telephone point.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 8" ( 5.97m x 3.56m )
With double glazed Bay window to front aspect, further double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, feature fireplace housing electric fire with stone hearth and mantle surround, wall lights, coving to ceiling, radiator, TV aerial point.
Kitchen Diner 16' x 10' 4" ( 4.88m x 3.15m )
With fitted kitchen in a range of wall and base units, double glazed window, to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear garden, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces and tiling to walls, space for electric cooker with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, coving to ceiling, water softener situated under the sink, TV aerial point.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.45m x 2.90m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wall lights, coving to ceiling, TV aerial point.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.95m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' maximum into wardrobes x 10' 4" ( 3.05m maximum into wardrobes x 3.15m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, range of fitted slide mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling.
With double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, walk-in shower cubicle with power shower and fitted shower seat, wash hand basin, coving to ceiling, wall mounted vanity cupboard, tiling to walls.
With double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, coving to ceiling, wall mounted vanity cupboard.
The property benefits from a generous front garden comprising an area of lawn with flower and shrub borders and is situated in a pleasant position at the end of a cul-de-sac with generous driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles. Pathway to front entrance door and gated access to rear garden.
The rear garden being fully fence panel enclosed is of a generous size with patio area and areas of lawn with mature flower and shrub borders and features a Summerhouse situated centrally to the garden. Served by external sensor operated lighting and external tap.
Attached Garage 18' 4" x 10' 5" extending to 17' 3" ( 5.59m x 3.18m extending to 5.26m )
Served by power, light, up-and-over door to front, double glazed window to rear, double glazed pedestrian door to/from rear garden. The garage widens to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40645467.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.