2 bedroom terraced house for saleMeadowfield, Burnhope, County Durham, DH7
- Available With No Forward Chain
- Two Bedroomed Mid-Terrace Property
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Lounge With French Doors To Garden
- Allocated Off Road Parking Space
Available with no forward chain, a modern and well presented mid-terraced property ideally suited to first time buyers.
The property is situated in the semi-rural village of Burnhope and has the benefit of uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises on the ground floor; entrance hallway, cloakroom/w.c., modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a lounge with French doors to rear garden. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom/w.c. Externally there is a low maintenance garden to the rear and an allocated off road parking space.
Burnhope is a popular semi-rural commuter village with local shops and a school. A more comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities are available within nearby Stanley or Durham City. The property is close to good road links with the A691 and A693 highways providing easy access to Stanley, Durham, Chester-le-Street and Consett. There is also a bus service from the entrance of the street to Newcastle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40653492.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY160072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Stanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.