Leisure Facility for saleBush Hill Park Conservative Club, 16A Leighton Road, Enfield, Greater London, EN1 1XJ
1,800 sq. ft.
- Substantial building occupying a prominent corner position in a primarily residential area
- Excellent transport links to central London
- A good plot size of 0.130 of an acre
- Potential alternative use subject to gaining necessary permissions
Bush Hill Conservative Club is a substantial property is a north London suburb in the Borough of Enfield.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-40654836.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James A Baker, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.