3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRanyard Road, Balby, DONCASTER
Guide Price £60,000
- Guide Price £60,000-£70,000
- Three Bedroom, End-Terrace
- Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Downstairs Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000. Are you looking for a well presented family home? Offering spacious living accomodation throughout and front and rear gardens.
This well-presented three bedroom, end-terrace property is located close to local amenities. The property is well presented throughout and briefly comprises, entrance hall, breakfast kitchen, lounge, downstairs bathroom and three bedrooms.
Having a front facing door and a useful pantry.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 1" to the recess ( 4.42m x 3.38m to the recess )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, there is a wall mounted gas fire with back boiler situated on a marble hearth and a central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 1" x 7' 5" maximum measurements ( 3.99m x 2.26m maximum measurements )
With rear facing double glazed window and a sealed unit door. Fitted with wall and base units, coordinating worksurfaces housing the one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, there is an electric and gas cooker point, complimentary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, a central heating radiator and breakfast bar.
Having a front facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath. There is an extractor fan and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having a side facing double glazed window, airing cupboard and a further storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.92m )
With front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
With rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.18m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
The property has an enclosed secure front garden, whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden with plants and shrubs to the borders and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40663584.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.