4 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Street, Nazeing
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom and en-suite
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- Popular Village Location
A superb large 4 bedroom detached residence located within the popular village of Nazeing, this delightful property offers substantial accommodation and has scope to further enlarge both into the loft and to the rear (subject to the necessary planning consents).
A superb large 4 bedroom detached residence located within the popular village of Nazeing, this delightful property offers substantial accommodation and has scope to further enlarge both into the loft and to the rear (subject to the necessary planning consents). Internally the property is extremely well presented throughout and an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Acommodation Comprises:
Front door to:
Double glazed windows to front and side aspect, staircase to first floor with built-under cupboard, radiator, door to garage and all ground floor rooms.
Double glazed window to side aspect, tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising: low level w.c., with concealed cistern and wash hand basin inset into vanity unit with cupboard below, radiator.
Living Room: 15' 7" x 14' 9" ( 4.75m x 4.50m )
Double glazed window and patio doors to rear, 2 radiators, feature fireplace with inset electric coal effect fire. Archway to:
Dining Room: 14' 7" x 9' 3" ( 4.45m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wood flooring.
Fitted Kitchen: 14' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and door to side, comprehensively fitted with a range of wood wall and base units incorporating integrated double oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, extensive granite work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl sink unit and inset gas hob with extractor hood over.
First Floor Landing:
Access to fully boarded loft via fitted pull down ladder, built-in airing cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom 1: 14' 9" to front of wardrobes x 13' 2" ( 4.50m to front of wardrobes x 4.01m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, wall to wall range of fitted wardrobes, matching wall mounted mirror to remain.
En-Suite Shower Room:
Double glazed window to side aspect, fully tiled walls to complement a suite comprising: large shower cubicle, low level w.c. with concealed cistern and wash hand basin inset into vanity unit with cupboard below, electric shaver point.
Bedroom 2: 14' 6" x 11' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.38m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3: 15' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.62m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 4: 9' 5" x 9' plus door recess ( 2.87m x 2.74m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, fully tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising: panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., radiator, electric shaver point.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway affording off street parking for several vehicles leading to:
Integral Garage: 18' 6" x 8' ( 5.64m x 2.44m )
With up and over door, internally there is a wall mounted boiler and space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier.
Dual pedestrian side access from front. 63' x 32' and comprising: paved patio area to the immediate rear of the property with a large flower bed laid with stone chips and extensive lawn area, flower and shrub borders, further sun patio to the rear boundary, timber shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40681026.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.