3 bedroom maisonette for saleBanks Road, West Kirby
- substantial three bedroom maisonette
- self contained entrance & courtyard
- 18' sitting room & b'fast kitchen
- superb central town location
- many features - no ongoing chain
- must be viewed to appreciate
Embrace the ideal 'heart of town' lifestyle within this substantial first floor maisonette which is presented to market with the advantage of no ongoing chain. Arranged over three floors, this impressive self contained property holds a deceptively spacious floor plan benefitting from upvc double glazing, gas central heating, allocated south west facing courtyard garden and potential roof terrace. Situated within a highly convenient town location, convenient to the waterfront, all local shops, bars and restaurants, the accommodation comprises in brief of intercom access to entrance hall with cloaks area, first floor with open plan study/ dining area with access to courtyard and roof terrace, breakfast kitchen, 18' sitting room, staircase to upper floor to the three well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. This is a property which is sure to prove as a popular purchase choice and one which must be internally viewed to appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40682964.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6408756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.