3 bedroom terraced house for salePaynesholm, Paston, Peterborough
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- No Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid-Terrace House
- Investment Opportunity
- Requires Updating
- Communal Parking
NO UPWARD CHAIN......benefiting from THREE BEDROOMS and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. Would benefit from some internal updating. Call now to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
Two built-in storage cupboard, radiator, stairs, part glazed door to garden.
PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC.
3.43m x 4.11m (11'3" x 13'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl polycarbonate sink with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tumble drier and cooker with extractor hood over, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.56m x 4.06m (11'8" x 13'4"). Radiator, coving to ceiling, PVCu sliding patio double doors to garden.
Storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing, hot water tank with linen shelving, ceiling, access to loft space, door to:
3.66m x 3.25m (12' x 10'8"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling.
3.38m x 3.05m (11'1" x 10'). PVCu double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling.
2.77m x 2.64m (9'1" x 8'8"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in overstairs storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and high-level flush WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu opaque double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber panelled fence and is mainly laid to lawn with borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40685187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.