2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEwart Road, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000
- End of Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge Plus Kitchen/Diner
- Ideal First Time Buy or Buy to Let
- Viewing Advised
Offered to the market as an ideal purchase for any first time buyer or buy to let investor is this two bedroomed end of terrace property. The property briefly comprises of a lounge plus kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom and rear yard. Viewing is highly advised.
Guide price of £75,000 - £85,000. Offered to the market as an ideal purchase for any first time buyer or buy to let investor is this two bedroomed end of terrace property. The property is situated in a convenient location offering close access to local transport links to Nottingham City Centre and surrounding areas. The property briefly comprises of a lounge plus kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom and rear yard. An early internal inspection is highly advised in order to avoid any disappointment.
Lounge 10' 3" x 10' 9" Max ( 3.12m x 3.28m Max )
Door leading in from the front elevation with double glazed window to front, feature fire place and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 16' 6" Max Into Door Recess x 10' 9" Max ( 5.03m Max Into Door Recess x 3.28m Max )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, double glazed window to rear, door giving access to the rear yard, sink drainer and additional work surfaces. Electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator and access to the cellar.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 10' 9" Max ( 3.07m x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 5' 10" ( 3.20m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear and additional storage.
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps with electric shower unit plus attachment, wash hand basin, WC and part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is a rear yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40686918.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.