Get brand editions for Duncan Raistrick, Blackpool

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale

Elmridge Crescent, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY2

Sold STC £75,000

Property Description

Full description

ACCOMMODATION ENTRANCE VESTIBULE, LOUNGE 19'0 X 10'8, INNER HALLWAY, KITCHEN 10'6 X 8'4, TWO BEDROOMS 11'5 X 11'5 & 12'0 6'3, BATHROOM & W.C, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING, GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR WITH OPEN ASPECTS TO REAR, DRIVEWAY.

DESCRIPTION Occupying an excellent position with open aspects to the rear, this modern semi detached bungalow offers easy access to both Bispham Village and Blackpool town centre with all its amenities and is available for immediate occupation to the over 55's only. The property is offered for sale on a 75% shared ownership basis with the monthly rent of the remaining 25% being 73. Warmed by gas fired central heating and complemented by smart UPVC double glazing, an inspection will reveal entrance vestibule, good lounge, inner hallway, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom and W.C with a classic white suite. Outside to the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden and driveway which affords off street parking for two cars. The lovely rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and enjoys a welcome degree of privacy, backing onto fields.

LOCATION Proceeding out of Blackpool along Bispham Road from the traffic light junction near B & Q and turn fourth right into Low Moor Road. Continue to the bottom of Low Moor Road and bear left into Elmridge Crescent.



The accommodation comprises:-

ON THE GROUND FLOOR

ENTRANCE VESTIBLUE UPVC double glazed door, radiator.

LOUNGE 19'0 X 10'8. UPVC double glazed window, radiator, fitted gas fire.

INNER HALLWAY Airing cupboard, loft access.

KITCHEN 10'6 X 8'4. Fitted with a range of laminate base units and worktops with bevelled edges incorporating a single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker point, part tiled walls, matching eye level cupboards, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard, Baxi boiler, UPVC double glazed window and door.

BEDROOM NO 1 11'5 X 11'5. UPVC double glazed window, radiator.

BEDROOM NO 2 12'0 X 6'3. UPVC double glazed window, radiator.

BATHROOM & W.C Fitted with a three piece suite in white comprising panelled bath a with Triton shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, W.C - low suite, part tiled walls, radiator.

OUTSIDE

FRONT Open plan lawned garden.

DRIVEWAY Off street parking for two cars.

REAR Lawned garden with open aspects.

TENURE Leasehold.

SERVICES All mains services - gas fired central heating.

VIEWINGS Only by prior appointment through Duncan Raistrick Estate Agents. Tel:- 01253 751791 - open 7 days a week.

NOTE:- We understand the rent for the remaining 25% portion is 73 per month.

EPC RATING:- E


Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
03 January 2017

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference bpl5953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duncan Raistrick, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.