3 bedroom terraced house for saleHoughton Road, Wirral
Sold STC £85,000
- NO CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
THREE BEDROOM HOUSE WITH NO CHAIN, benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating, tai property is now available to view!
NO CHAIN, THREE BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOUSE. With parking behind the property and a rear garden, property briefly comprises of; hall, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Carpet floor, ceiling lights, radiator, UPVC double glazed window and door to front.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.23m )
Laminate floor, radiator, ceiling lights and radiator. Electric wall mounted feature fireplace and UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 9' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces and radiator. Part tiled, oven and hob, sink and drainer and plumbing for washing machine. Cupboard housing the boiler and door to understairs storage.
Carpet floor, ceiling lights and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.17m x 2.79m )
Carpet flooring, radiator, ceiling lights and UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 6' 5" x 8' 9" ( 1.96m x 2.67m )
Carpet floor. radiator, ceiling lights and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" max x 5' 6" ( 2.06m max x 1.68m )
Carpet floor, ceiling lights, UPVC double glazed window to front adult in cupboard.
Laminate floor, part tiled, extractor fan, low level WC, pedestal sink and panelled bath with mixer taps and overhead shower.
To the front, there is a small patio garden.
To the rear, there is garden with a small area laid to lawn and patio area. There is allocated parking to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40693080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.