3 bedroom terraced house for saleUpper Holway Road, Taunton
- Spacious mid-terrace house
- Three good size bedrooms
- Living room, kitchen/diner & conservatory
- Bathroom & cloakroom
- Southerly facing garden
- No onward chain!
Generous accommodation and three good size bedrooms are offered by this terraced home sold with no onward chain. Low maintenance gardens lie to front and rear and resident's parking is available. The property is well presented throughout and must be viewed to be appreciated!
The property is approached from the path at the front elevation where a gate opens in to the enclosed front garden laid to a combination of lawn and stone chippings with a central pathway leading up to the entrance. The front entrance is covered by a storm porch and has a uPVC double glazed door opening into the main entrance hallway. The property can also be approached from the cul-de-sac at the rear which has parking available for residents and access in to the rear garden.
Main Entrance Hallway
A deceptively spacious, light and airy welcome to the property featuring laminate flooring, radiator, TV aerial and power points, stairs to the first floor with large under stair cupboard beneath and doors off to ground floor accommodation including;
Cloakroom 4' 7" x 2' 7" ( 1.40m x 0.79m )
The cloakroom features a rear facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, flush WC and wash hand basin.
Living Room 11' 2" x 14' 6" max ( 3.40m x 4.42m max )
A well-proportioned, light and airy and neutrally decorated living room featuring coved cornice, front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, TV aerial and Sky connection points and ample space for a wide range of seating and display furniture.
Kitchen / Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.40m )
A good family sized kitchen/diner with ample room for a dining table and chairs, radiator, pantry with fitted shelving and access to the central heating boiler. The kitchen comprises of range of modern wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, one and a half bowl drainer with mixer tap and integrated four ring ceramic hob with cooker hood over and electric oven below, fridge and freezer. Further space and plumbing is available for a washing machine. Doors lead from the kitchen and the hallway into;
Conservatory 14' 5" x 9' 7" ( 4.39m x 2.92m )
A large conservatory which provides excellent additional living accommodation with a light southerly aspect, featuring uPVC double glazed windows to all sides and door to the garden. Fixtures include radiator, power points and there is ample space for a wide range of seating, dining table and chairs or display furniture as required.
First Floor Landing
Presented in light, neutral décor and featuring loft access, smoke alarm, power point, a generous over stair storage cupboard with fitted shelving and a separate airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. Doors open off to first floor accommodation including;
Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.08m x 1.70m )
A light and airy bathroom featuring partially tiled walls, rear facing uPVC obscure double glazed window, radiator, tile effect vinyl flooring and a suite in white to include flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower screen and electric shower over.
Master Bedroom 10' 6" x 14' 6" max ( 3.20m x 4.42m max )
A generous sized, light and airy, master bedroom featuring a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, extended TV aerial point, large recess ideal for wardrobes and ample room for a large double bed and a further range of furniture.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" + recess x 8' 10" ( 3.58m + recess x 2.69m )
A great sized second double bedroom featuring a front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator, large recess ideal for wardrobes and space for a large double bed and a further range of furniture.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.62m )
A generous single bedroom presented in light neutral décor and featuring front facing uPVC double glazed window, radiator and space for a range of bedroom furniture including a single or small double bed as required.
A low-maintenance outside space laid to paved patio on two tiers providing ample space for entertaining, garden furniture and potted plants. The garden is fenced to all sides and benefits from a brick outhouse providing secure storage. At the rear is access to residents parking.
We have been advised that this property is of non-standard construction. The Mortgage Surveyor's notes are: Property is a Local Authority built mid-terrace house of lightweight timber frame construction clad with timber panels and tile cladding. The front and rear walls are 5.5" (130mm) thick and party walls are also of timber frame.
From the centre of Taunton proceed along Silver Street turning left onto Alma Street. At the next junction turn right onto South Street which leads onto Holway Road and in turn leads into Upper Holway Road where the property will be identified by a Fox & Sons For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40696848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.