1 bedroom apartment for saleRichmond Road, Poole
- Location Location Location
- Modern One Bedroom Flat
- Open Plan Stylish Kitchen and Living Area
- Shower Room
- No Onward Chain
- Newly Carpetted and Decorated Throughout
- Allocated Off-Road Parking
A MODERN WELL PRESENTED ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT - This modern one bedroom, one bathroom flat is situated on the top floor of a small modern development. The property is close to the shops, amenities and transport links of Ashley Road & Lower Parkstone. Now offered with no forward chain, the property is well presented with neutral decor throughout.
Accessed via a communal entrance, with security phone entry system, the accommodation benefits an entrance hall that leads into an open-plan Kitchen / Living Area with U-Shaped wrap around kitchen offering integrated appliances and a range of base units.
The Bedroom is set at the front of the block and has a large recess perfect for storage. The Bathroom comes with a free standing corner shower unit, WC and wash hand basin with an obscured side aspect.
Outside the property is offered with one allocated off-road parking space.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS1CS000355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Shaw Estate and Letting Agents, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.