1 bedroom park home for sale21, Rixton Park Homes, Rixton, Cheshire
- Immaculate static home
- 1 sizeable bedroom
- Gas combi c.h. & upvc d.g.
- Lounge with feature fire & surround
- Kitchen/diner with oven, hob & washer
- Shower room with new suite
- Low maintenance gardens
- Allocated parking
Situated in a rural location with view over fields, this immaculate, modern static home benefits from gas combi central heating & upvc double glazing. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge with feature fire & surround, fully fitted kitchen/diner with a range of quality units, built under oven & hob, washing machine, 1 large bedroom, shower room with new shower unit. To the exterior there are well fenced, low maintenance gardens & designated parking area. The sale includes new top quality laminate flooring.
13' x 9'6 (3.96m x 2.90m)
13' x 9'6 (3.96m x 2.90m)
16' x 9'6 (4.88m x 2.90m)
All measurements are taken electronically and whils every care is taken with their accuracy they must be considered approximate and should no be relied upon when purchasing carpets or furniture. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or misunderstanding in these particulars which does not constitute an offer or contract. Services and appliances have not been tested and therfore no warranty is offered on their operational condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40703404.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10000322A_322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Irlam Estates, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.