4 bedroom detached house for saleRauceby Drove, South Rauceby, NG34
Offers in Excess of
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower & Family Bathroom
- Large Lounge & Family Room
- Open Plan Dining Room & Kitchen
- Glass Roofed Reception Hall
- Cloakroom/Utility Room
- Gardens Extending To Some 0.9 Acres
- Stone outbuildings
- EPC Rating E
PERIOD STONE BUILT COTTAGE WITH A CONTEMPORARY EXTENSION TO CREATE A SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME SET WITHIN GROUNDS OF SOME 0.9 ACRES. The accommodation blends original character with a modern style including glass link between the old and new with solid wood and stainless steel open tread staircase. To the ground floor are a Reception Hall, Cloakroom/Utility Room, Lounge, Family Room, Dining Room being open plan to Kitchen together with two useful Entrance Porches. To the first floor is a spacious Landing with extensive wardrobes, Four Generous Bedrooms together with En-Suite Shower Room and Main Family Bathroom. Outside, the extensive grounds are informally laid to lawn with a variety of established shrubs and trees. There is also a useful stone outbuildings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40703736.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR140440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.