1 bedroom cottage for saleCosheston, Pembroke Dock
- One bedroom character cottage
- Currently a holiday let
- Close to Narberth, Tenby and Pembroke
- Close to beaches and coastal path
- Investment opportunity or first time buy
- Patio area
- Ideal for countryside walks
Stable Cottage is the most delightful, cosy one bedroom cottage, set in the beautiful mature grounds of the original Paskeston Hall and Coach House at Cosheston, Pembrokeshire.
It has been decorated to a high standard, with a characterful living area and a light and restful gallery bedroom with sloping ceilings, leading to an en-suite shower room. There is a patio area to the front of the cottage.
Stable Cottage is an ideal first time buyer purchase, or investment property, and is currently a holiday let property.
Lounge/Kitchen/Diner - 6.25m x 2.97m (20'6" x 9'9" ) - Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, fridge/freezer, washer/drier, electric oven, and ceramic hob.
Exposed stone walls and some plastered walls
Shower Room - 1.37m x 2.84m (4'6" x 9'4" ) - Tiled floor
Bedroom - 3.10m x 4.78m (10'2" x 15'8" ) - Laminate flooring
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40710090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26143730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coasty Property and Estates , Haverfordwest. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.