2 bedroom apartment for saleSherbrooke House, 24 Monck Street, Westminster, SW1P
- Two Double Bedrooms / Two Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Large Reception Room
- Separate Integrated Kitchen
- 2nd Floor with Lift Access
- Comfort Cooling System
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Secure Underground Parking
- Positioned in the heart of Westminster
This superb two bedroom apartment provides approx. 1,020 sq ft of luxury living space within a purpose-built SW1 development complete with a 24hour concierge desk and secure underground parking. Positioned on the 2nd floor, the property offers a well proportioned living/dining room enjoying elegant features to include wood flooring and large windows which create a light and relaxing environment, fully fitted kitchen well equipped for modern day living, two good sized double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, one with an en-suite shower room and a further smart tiled bathroom. Additional features include comfort cooling throughout and a secure video entry system. Situated in the heart of Westminster, residents of New Palace Place will enjoy a superb selection of boutiques, shops, bars, eateries and cultural attraction just a short walk away. The underground and railway links of Westminster, St James’ Park and Victoria are also close by, providing fast connections across the Capital.
Call today on 0207 222 2005 to book a viewing.
Property ref: 121_2450_4025301
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40719285.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4025301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Westminster - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.