3 bedroom flat for saleConstance Road, Twickenham, Middlesex, TW2
- Three spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Large living room
- Newly fitted white gloss kitchen with built in appliances
- Delightful fully tiled bathroom/wc with white suite
- Quiet communal grounds
- Outside storage space
- Gas central heating
- Triple glazing
- Sought after development in excellent location
- Superb and stylish decorative condition
Tenure: Share of Freehold
THESE RARELY AVAILABLE, PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENTS OFFER PARTICULARLY BRIGHT AND VERY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION PRESENTED TO SUPERB DECORATIVE STANDARD THROUGHOUT AND FEATURING A LARGE LIVING ROOM, APPROXIMATELY 18FT X 12FT. THERE IS A SEPARATE, COMPREHENSIVELY FITTED, STYLISH, MODERN KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN FRIDGE/ FREEZER, ELECTRIC FAN OVEN WITH GAS HOB AND UNDER FLOOR HEATING. There are three excellent size bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and a large, fully tiled bathroom/WC with white suite incorporating a shower bath, with power shower, WC, wall mounted basin and under floor heating. Outside there are delightful, mature, lawned, communal gardens to the rear of the property and large brick built storage shed. This property was completely refurbished in 2013 with new wiring, a new central heating boiler, laminate wood flooring and triple glazed windows. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this fine property which is being sold with the benefit of no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40721256.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11Oaklands. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milestone Residential, Whitton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.