2 bedroom terraced house for saleKipling Street, BOOTLE
- Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000
- L20 Postcode
- Mid terrace
- Two bedrooms
- No ongoing chain
GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000. This property would be ideal for a first time buyer and comprises an entrance vestibule, bright lounge, dining room and a spacious modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a Jack & Jill style bathroom accessed from both bedrooms.
GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000. Jones & Chapman are pleased to offer this refurbished two bedroom terraced home in Bootle, L20. This property would be ideal for a first time buyer and comprises an entrance vestibule, bright lounge, dining room and a spacious modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a Jack & Jill style bathroom accessed from both bedrooms. Externally there is an enclosed yard to rear. Call us for a viewing.
Jones & Chapman are pleased to offer this refurbished two bedroom terraced home in Bootle, L20. This property would be ideal for a first time buyer and comprises an entrance vestibule, bright lounge, dining room and a spacious modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a Jack & Jill style bathroom accessed from both bedrooms. Externally there is an enclosed yard to rear. Call us for a viewing.
Door to the front, single glazed window to the front.
Lounge 11' 11" x 12' 5" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.78m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving.
Dining Room 12' 3" into recess x 11' 3" max ( 3.73m into recess x 3.43m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surface incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash back, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed door to the rear and two double glazed windows to the rear.
Stairs rising from ground floor.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 12' 6" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.81m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, door providing access to the bathroom.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 5' 4" ( 2.57m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, loft access, door to bathroom.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C, part tiling.
Rear yard with gated access.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40731780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.