2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWindmill Road, Polegate
Sold STC £260,000
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Kitchen, Lounge, Bathroom & Conservatory
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Close To Local Amenities & Mainline Station
- CHAIN FREE!
Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow in Polegate. Accommodation comprises of kitchen, lounge & bathroom. Further features include conservatory, front/rear gardens, garage & off street parking. Central Polegate location, close to Local amenities & mainline Station! CHAIN FREE!
Fox & Sons are DELIGHTED to present to the market this Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow in Polegate. Accommodation comprises of kitchen, lounge & bathroom. Further features include conservatory, front/rear gardens, garage, off street parking & being close to local amenities and mainline station. This property is offered CHAIN FREE and viewing's are HIGHLY recommended!
The property is approached via a paved pathway and driveway leading to the front door.
Flowers & shrubs, beds & boarders, decorative paved areas and path. parking, driveway leading to a gated side way.
Front door to hallway
Radiator, hatch to roof space, built in household cupboard containing the wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 6" into wide bay x 10' 11" ( 3.81m into wide bay x 3.33m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 4" max ( 3.23m x 2.24m max )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, electric consumer unit cupboard.
White suite comprising paneled bath, mixer tap and shower head, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, double glazed window.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 8' 4" ( 2.36m x 2.54m )
Rolled edge work surface, inset stainless steel sink, mixer tap, drainer, cupboards, space & point for washing machine below, space & point for tall fridge/freezer, range of wall cupboards above with wall tiling below, two double glazed window, part double glazed door to the side, integral dish washer, further work surface inset four ring gas hob, drawers and cupboards below, wall cupboards above incorporating a fume hood.
Lounge 18' 7" x 10' 2" ( 5.66m x 3.10m )
Gas fire, radiator, rear aspect double glazed window, double glazed door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 7' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.31m x 1.88m )
Double glazed on three sides.
The rear garden is predominantly lawned with a paved pathway leading to the end of the garden, paved terracing skirting the rear. Greenhouse
Door to front and side (see photo)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40731876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLG103664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Polegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.