2 bedroom apartment for saleKingswood Park, Kingswood, Frodsham
- Southerly Facing Balcony To Rear
- Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Space
- Two Double Bedrooms & Smart Bathroom
- High Ceilings with Natural Light
This two double bedroom apartment has been upgraded and features beautiful bright and spacious accommodation with French doors leading to a Southerly facing balcony as well as two parking spaces.
'Urban chic in a woodland setting!'
This ground floor apartment runs from the front to the rear of the building and is located within the picturesque Kingswood Park development offering high quality accommodation in a stunning location. Set in thirty three acres of private grounds adjacent to Delamere Forest the conversion was completed by PJ Livesey in 2012 and is set in the heart of Cheshire Countryside with secure gated access. Conveniently located with Liverpool and Manchester International Airports both less than an hours drive away, both accessed via the M56 motorway that offers excellent transport links across the North of England and North Wales.
Access to the property is via a secure key fob or audio intercom system. The magnificent reception area features the original sweeping staircase and a lift provides easy access to upper and lower floors whilst the beautifully restored windows allow an abundance of natural light.
Provides access into the reception hall.
Double doors open into the living area, steps with spindled balustrades rise to one of the bedrooms with a useful store cupboard off. Radiator and panelled doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge/dining/kitchen 17' 1" x 20' 3" ( 5.21m x 6.17m )
Large panelled windows to the rear with woodland aspects and a door to the large timber decked balcony. Three radiators, TV/Satellite point, high ceilings and the room opens into the kitchen area.
Smart range of kitchen cupboards with black gloss finished door fronts and contrasting white granite work tops. Inset sink bowl with mixer tap and white tiled splash backs. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher with built in electric oven and grill with hob having a brushed steel cooker hood above. Down lights below wall cupboards which are finished with brushed steel effect door handles.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Window to the front of the building and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.82m )
Window to the front of the building, radiator and fitted wardrobes with black high gloss doors having hanging, shelving and drawers within.
Modern white three piece suite including a tiled panelled bath with floating mixer tap, thermostatic shower and shower screen over. Low flush W.C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap above. Fully tiled in grey with a chrome trim and chrome heated towel radiator.
Approached via electric gates with fob access leading to the two allocated parking bays and the established woodland setting. Beautifully landscaped grounds on the edge of Delamere Forest with easy access to stunning countryside walks and bicycle trails along with a residents only tennis court.
This truly special apartment is found within Rowan House found within the picturesque Kingswood Park development offering high quality accommodation in a stunning location. Set in thirty three acres of private grounds adjacent to Delamere Forest the conversion was completed by Messrs PJ Livesey and is set in the heart of Cheshire Countryside with secure gated access. Conveniently located with Liverpool and Manchester International Airports both less than an hours drive away, both accessed via the M56 motorway that offers excellent transport links across the North of England and North Wales. Set within a beautiful Grade II listed building known as Rowan House the apartment offers spacious living throughout and comprises a reception lobby and hall, open plan living area with door leading out onto the decked balcony and a fitted kitchen with a range of built in appliances. There are two good size double bedrooms, one having fitted wardrobes whilst there is also a modern bathroom with smart three piece suite. The apartment is alarmed and the the building itself has an imposing communal entrance with staircases to upper and lower floors, as well as lift access.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40734768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.