3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnston Avenue, Worksop
- SPACIOUS semi-detached property
- Three double bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Fully enclosed rear garden which is not overlooked
If you are looking for space, high ceilings and three double bedrooms.. LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! This semi-detached property is surprisingly spacious and is in a sought after location, which is excellent for local schools, local amenities and all major commuting links!
If you are looking for space, high ceilings and three double bedrooms.. LOOK NO FURTHER!!!! This semi-detached property is surprisingly spacious and is in a sought after location, which is excellent for local schools, local amenities and all major commuting road links!
With a front facing double glazed door a wooden door that opens into the hallway and white tiled flooring which also carries forward into the hallway
Wow - WHAT AN ENTRANCE! High ceilings, curved feature wall, original features, entrance door, central heating radiator, white tiled flooring, glass insert which looks into the living room and stairs to the first floor
Lounge 12' 4" into recess x 12' 3" ( 3.76m into recess x 3.73m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, fire surround and electric fire, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, double wooden doors with glass inserts, which leads into the dining room, so can be open plan if desired
Dining Room 12' 9" into recess x 12' 6" ( 3.89m into recess x 3.81m )
Accessible through the double doors in the lounge, currently being used as another seating area. Briefly comprises of; rear facing double glazed window, understairs cupboard, fire surround, with gas fire insert, gas central hating radiator, laminate flooring and access to the kitchen diner...
Kitchen Diner 17' 9" x 9' ( 5.41m x 2.74m )
A generous size with a range of wall and base units, integrated gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel sink with 1 half bowel and drainer, roll top work surfaces, room for washing machine and dish washer, gas central heating radiator, side facing double glazed window, patio door and side facing door both leading to the garden, lino flooring, television point and room for a breakfast table
A spacious gallery style landing, loft hatch and access to the three bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 15' 11" ( 3.71m x 4.85m )
With a front facing double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and television point
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.19m x 2.97m )
Currently being used as a gym, but could be used as a double bedroom. Comprises of rear facing double glazed window, television point and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.77m )
A generous size for a third bedroom - rear facing double glazed window, television point and gas central heating radiator
Fitted in a white suite that comprises of; panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, side facing window, central heating radiator.
To the front - Fully enclosed and private; with a large hedge and gate, Low maintenance with pebbled front and stepping stones leading to the front door.
To the rear - Fully enclosed and not over looked, with fencing, mainly laid to lawn accessed through a side door and patio door with an a raised decked area for entertaining
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40735023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.