2 bedroom terraced house for saleAldermans Drive, Peterborough
- Terraced Property
- Two Bedrooms + Box Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Close To Amenities
- Convenient Location
This TWO BEDROOM terraced home located close to the City Centre benefiting from an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
Situated not far from local amenities and the City Centre this terraced house has gas radiator heating & double glazing. The accommodation comprises; lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and shower room. Upstairs are two double bedrooms with a box room off the second. Outside is an enclosed rear garden with its own side access. Viewing is recommended.
Lounge 11' 6" Into Recess x 11' 4" ( 3.51m Into Recess x 3.45m )
UPVC door leading in, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Stairs to first floor landing.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 6" Into Recess ( 3.76m x 3.51m Into Recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 10" Plus Recess x 7' ( 3.91m Plus Recess x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, fitted electric oven & hob, wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window & door to side and ceramic tiled flooring.
Shower Room / Bathroom
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath & low level wc, extractor fan, spot lights to sloping ceiling, radiator, ceramic tiled splash backs & floor, double glazed window to side & rear.
Bedroom One 13' 3" Into Recess x 11' 4" ( 4.04m Into Recess x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and single wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 13' Into Recess x 12' 4" ( 3.96m Into Recess x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear, fire place feature and door through to Box Room.
Box Room 13' 6" x 6' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
To the front of the property is a small garden and side access to an enclosed rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40735344.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG111984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.