10 bedroom house for saleWilton Crescent, London, SW1X
- Entrance Hall
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 2 Drawing Rooms
- Dining Room
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Bathroom And Shower Room
- 3 Further Bedrooms With Ensuite Bathroom And Shower Rooms
- Bedroom With Ensuite Bathroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room And 2 Guest Cloakrooms
- Utility Room
- Wine Store
Wilton Crescent is an exceptional grand residence set over six floors, 6,961 sqft. The property also has two Mew Houses at the rear of the garden offering superb accommodation for staff or extra guests.
Wilton Crescent is located in the heart of Belgravia and is close Belgrave Square Gardens. This is one of London's most sought-after locales with grand 19th century squares and stunning Georgian architecture making this a charming and eternally popular place to set up home in the capital. The lush green spaces of Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace Gardens are on your doorstep and superb transport links include Knightsbridge and Hyde Park Corner tube stations.
Mews House 1 - Accommodation: 2 garages, reception room, dining room, kitchen, guest cloakroom, bedroom with ensuite bathroom and 1 further bedroom.
Mews House, Kinnerton Street - Accommodation: Entrance hall, dining room, kitchen, guest cloakroom, garage, reception room, 2 bedrooms with ensuite shower room, 1 further bedr...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001295379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beauchamp Estates Ltd, Mayfair - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.